1. Personal information processing
- Meverywhere sp. z o.o. is a commercial company with limited liability, with head office located at Głogowa Street 29/6, 02-639 Warszawa, Poland; subordinate to the law of the European Union and the Republic of Poland. The company is registered in national registry of companies by XIII Commercial Division of District Court for Warsaw under number KRS 0000346299 and is assigned tax identification number NIP 7282739782 and identification number REGON 100818967.
- Meverywhere manages and process personal information of skynode.eu in order to maintain proper service provision.
- Meverywhere sp. z o.o. takes activities required or recommended by law to protect the information against unauthorized processing and view.
- The information is kept undisclosed to third parties.
- User has the right to view, update and remove personal information as required by the Act for Protection of Personal Information of the Republic of Poland, original name ‘Ustawa o ochronie danych osobowych’.
- Information collected during registration to the system will be used only for provision of ordered services.
- Information collected during correspondence will be used only to provide the response and then erased.
- Meverywhere may collect IP addresses from network traffic of provided services for maintenance or statistical purposes.
- Any collected data is kept in secret unless it is required to fulfill the law of the Republic of Poland or the European Union.
- Meverywhere may refuse to stop processing personal information as long as the information is required for conducting trials of pending liabilities or law violations. In the case information may be only processed in extend required for conducting trials of pending liabilities or law violations.
2. Information update
- User may update personal information via management panel when logged in or by direct request to Meverywhere sp. z o.o.
- Data acquired automatically may not be the subject of update or erase, provided it does not contain personal information.
- Skynode.eu may use cookie files for web browser identification occurring during service provision provided cookies are free of personal information.
- Cookies are small files usually on computer disk enabling Meverywhere to improve quality of provided services by storing user’s preferences.
4. Security of processed personal information
- Sensitive data processed by Meverywhere sp. z o.o. is stored on computers protected against unauthorized access according to High Security Level, original name ‘wysoki poziom bezpieczeństwa’, described in the act of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration of the Republic of Poland, original name ‘rozporządzenie ministra spraw wewnętrznych i administracji z dnia 29 kwietnia 2004r., w sprawie dokumentacji przetwarzania danych osobowych oraz warunków technicznych i organizacyjnych, jakim powinny odpowiadać urządzenia i systemy informatyczne służące do przetwarzania danych osobowych’.
5. Final statements
- In case of questions related to the protection of privacy user is encouraged to contact Meverywhere sp. z o.o. via contact form available on the contact page on skynode.eu web pages.