Terms of service
Terms of service
- The following terms of service apply to services provided by Meverywhere sp. z o.o. via skynode.eu.
- Meverywhere sp. z o.o. is a commercial company with limited liability, with head office located at Miłobędzka Street 35, 02-634 Warszawa, Poland; subordinate to the law of the European Union and the Republic of Poland. The company is registered in the national registry of companies by XIII Commercial Division of District Court for Warsaw under number KRS 0000346299 and is assigned tax identification number NIP 7282739782 and identification number REGON 100818967.
- Skynode.eu services are electronic platforms for placing offers, negotiating and concluding contracts with Meverywhere sp. z o.o. and for contracted service management.
- Meverywhere sp. z o.o. may change the terms of service in any time provided the changes will not apply to ongoing contracts. Meverywhere sp. z o.o. may change the terms of service for ongoing contracts provided the sides of contract agreed to the change.
- Registration is a process for establishing a user account. The user account is required for placing requests and managing contracted services.
- During registration the user provides valid e-mail address, personal ID and billing information, which will be processed to the extend allowed by the law of the Republic of Poland and the European Union in order to allow proper provision of the services being the subject of ongoing contracts. The contract may extend area of processing provided that the extension is explicitly stated and agreed.
- User account is accessed by providing a user name and a password chosen by the user.
- User may remove their account at any time provided there is no active contract. The account removal is possible by request placed by contact form or by invoking appropriate function while logged in to the panel. Account removal is equivalent to a termination of processing of the user data by Meverywhere sp. z o.o.
- Standard contract proposals are displayed on skynode.eu. Detailed terms of service are agreed during selection of prepared options of the services presented on the skynode.eu web page or as a result of individual agreements performed by other means of contact.
- User can request test period elapsing since service is provided.
- User via skynode.eu can send offer request to Meverywhere sp. z o.o. Within 24 work hours the company responds accepting proposed conditions or with refusal. In case of acceptance the final contract along with billing information is send for acceptance.
- Service is contracted when payment conforming to the billing information is recorded.
- Card payments operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, registered in the national registry of companies by VIII Commercial Division of District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under number KRS 0000347935 and is assigned tax identification number NIP 7792369887, identification number REGON 301345068.
- By making order, user, who is a natural person, and will not use provided service to business activity, declares that agrees to start providing requested services before the end of 10-days term for agreement cancelation on conditions described in article 10 paragraph 1 from March 2nd 2000 of protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products enactment.
- Renewal of a contract occurs when before expiry of the contract a payment for a period following contracted period is registered. About the expiration of contracts, as well as about the registration of payments user should be notified via e-mail.
- Meverywhere sp z o.o. should use reasonable care for ensuring proper service provision.
- Meverywhere sp z o.o. reserves the right to discontinue provision of the service in case the service was used for actions violating the law of the Republic of Poland or the European Union or the user in no longer in control of the service provided.
- Physical access to machinery running the services is not available to the user.
- Complaints should be reported via contact form available on the skynode.eu or mail or by placing a phone call.
- User should be refunded for the period in which the service was unavailable as a result of a fault of the provider.
- Before the service is provided the user can terminate the contract with immediate effect having full refund.
- In the test period user can terminate the contract with immediate effect having full refund.
- In any other period each side posses the right to terminate the contract provided that the termination is announced in 30 days advance. The user is returned the money in the amount proportional to the lost period.